For 22 years, the International Women's Day Fun Run/Walk 5k has been supporting active involvement from school students, encouraging them to celebrate International Women's Day and support a great cause. Schools are actively involved in the International Women's Day Fun Run/Walk with some schools entering up to 130 students in a team.
Why not take on the Schools Challenge and encourage your school to register a team, run for fun and support a great cause?
A few things to note before entering your team:
- A School Team is a minimum of 4 people from the same school.
- There is no maximum limit to the number in a School Team.
- A School Team must nominate a Team Captain upon registration.
- School Teams entries will have their School Team name printed on their bibs*.
- A School name must be provided to be able to qualify as a School Team.
- Please use the full and correct name of your School when registering a Team.
- Team registration passwords can be created upon registering, to ensure all participants join your team.
- A School is a Primary or Secondary School.
- Schools can enter more than one team but each must have a minimum of four (4)to be classified as a School Team; and be eligible to win the School Team Challenge.
*School Team registrations received by 5pm Monday 11 February 2013 will have their Team Name printed on their Team Entry Bibs. Teams can still register after this date and will be issued with numbered bibs only (i.e. Team Name will not be printed). Collection of bibs will be from Rebel Sport, Queen Street Mall Store, Brisbane.
I've created a team, what do I do next?
Once you've registered your team for the event and nominated yourself as team captain, you can then manage your team by going to https://myevents.active.com and logon using the email and password you used to register with (only team captains can do this). From here, you can then manage the people in your team and send out invitations to those who you wish to be a part of your team.
Sunday, 9 March 2014
Naming Rights Sponsor