The International Women's Day Fun Run/Walk 5k is all about bringing women together to celebrate International Women's Day and to support a great cause. So why not take up the challenge and invite a group of workmates to do the same?
Entering a corporate team into the International Women's Day Fun Run/Walk is a great way to encourage your workmates to get out to South Bank for a morning of sun, run and fun!
A few things to note before registering your team:
- A Corporate team is a minimum of 4 people from the same company/business.
- There is no maximum limit to the number in a Corporate Team.
- A corporate team must nominate a Team Captain upon registration.
- Corporate Team entries will have their Corporate Team name printed on their bibs*.
- A Company name must be provided to be able to qualify as a Corporate Team.
- Please use the full and correct name of your company/business when registering a Team.
- Team registration passwords can be created upon registering, to ensure all people join your team.
- Company/s can enter more than one team but each must have a minimum of four (4) to be classified as a Corporate Team; and be eligible to win the Corporate Team Challenge.
*Corporate Team registrations received by 5pm Monday 11 February 2013 will have their Team Name printed on their Team Entry Bibs. Teams can still register after this date and will be issued with numbered bibs only (i.e. Team Name will not be printed). Collection of bibs will be from Rebel Sport, Queen Street Mall Store, Brisbane.
I've created a team, what do I do next?
Once you've registered your team for the event and nominated yourself as team captain, you can then manage your team by going to https://myevents.active.com and logon using the email and password you used to register with (only team captains can do this). From here, you can then manage the people in your team and send out invitations to those who you wish to be a part of your team.
Sunday, 9 March 2014
Naming Rights Sponsor